By partnering with PEF Capital, you are investing in your success. PEF Capital prides itself in providing corporate (operational, investment and governance) advice to both early stage and mature businesses and corporations using a win:win model — your success is our success.
Corporate Advisory Services
take your business to the
— next level —
What we can help you achieve
Governance & Compliance | Financial Analysis & Reporting | Investment Analysis | Capital Raising & Financing
Governance & Compliance
- Corporate structuring, management & administration
- Compliance plans for governing legislation & regulation
- Acquisitions & Divestments
- Analysis on investment opportunities
- Implementation of investment vehicles
Financial analysis & reporting
- Financial modelling & valuations
- Financial Reporting
- Assisting investors understand changes in financial performance
Capital raising & financing
- Vendor due diligence
- Advice on regulation of capital raisings
- Capital introductions
- Equity & debt financing
By partnering with PEF Capital, you are investing in your success. PEF Capital is not a traditional ‘corporate adviser’; we don’t compromise your success by focussing on our own sales or growth targets. PEF Capital prides itself in providing corporate (operational, investment and governance) advice to both early stage and mature businesses and corporations using a win:win model — your success is our success.
As a business founder, you specialise in your niche and will know the ins and outs better than a ‘corporate adviser’. However, investors (seed, venture capital and institutional) may not understand your niche or competitive advantage. Without this understanding, investors are reluctant to commit their investment capital.
PEF Capital helps you complete one of most important steps you can take to give potential investors certainty about the management around their investment in your business through proper:
- corporate structuring, management and administration
- compliance plans covering any governing legislation and regulation
- investment vehicle implementation used to protect or give certain powers to your rights and those of investors
Sound financial analysis and reporting is essential for business success (whether operationally or strategically). Your company or business is worth as much as an investor is willing to pay. Without sound financial analysis and reporting, ill-advised founders who are lucky enough to raise capital on early high valuations may be significantly disadvantaged in later capital raisings (whether by early investors exercising shareholder rights against them or failing to ‘close the deal’ with later investors). Of course, there are also disadvantages in undervaluing your company early on in its lifecycle.
PEF Capital provides corporate advice around:
- financial modelling and valuation of your company as it evolves
- reporting your valuation in a way that helps investing entities understand the value of your business (especially when it changes unexpectedly)
Whether you are raising capital for operational requirements (human resources, sales and marketing, or working capital), or for strategic opportunities (acquisitions, new products and initiatives, expansions or exits) your success depends on the confidence of your stakeholders in your ability to execute your plan.
- PEF Capital provides capital raising and financing corporate advisory services to enable you to:
- become ‘investor ready’ through vendor due diligence
- communicate your business’s competitive advantage to potential stakeholders (equity and debt financiers)
- meet legislative and regulatory requirements for seeking capital investment
- meet stakeholders who will align with your business, share your passion, and partner with you along the journey of advancing your business
Meet the team
Meet the team PEF Capital Corporate Advisory Services prepared to back your success. Our collective experience in a variety of financial and corporate sectors give us the capability to bring out the best in your business.
Ready for the next step?
Whether you are early in the ideas generating phase or getting ready to build upon promising customer traction, PEF Capital Corporate Advisory has the experience and capabilities to guide you to the next stage. Get in contact with us to find out more!
For more information about our corporate advisory services, download our information sheet.