Transaction Advisory for successful deals
Whether you are raising capital for operational requirements (human resources, sales and marketing, or working capital), or for strategic opportunities (acquisitions, new products and initiatives, expansions or exits) your success depends on the confidence of your stakeholders in your ability to execute your plan.
We analyse our project topics against qualitative and quantitative industry metrics to ensure we create synergies for our clients. By applying various analytical frameworks to our clients' businesses, we ensure that they present a compelling investment proposition for future investors.
How we can help?
Our transaction advisory service includes financial modelling and valuation of your company as it evolves, and reporting your valuation in a way that helps investing entities understand the value of your business (especially when it changes unexpectedly).
We provide investor relations services to enable you to become ‘investor ready’ through vendor due diligence, communicate your business’s competitive advantage to potential stakeholders (equity and debt financiers), and meet legislative and regulatory requirements for seeking capital investment.
We prepare you to meet stakeholders who will align with your business, share your passion, and partner with you along the journey of advancing your business.
We provide clients in the following transaction advisor services:
- Acquisition and mergers
- Buyer and seller due diligence
- Deal negotiations and representation
- Settlement execution and administration
- Transaction analysis
How do our clients benefit from our service?
- Comprehensive research including public domain due diligence to gain an objective perspective on the financial and commercial position of potential the acquisition or merger target.
- Financial Due Diligence through investigative analysis to key assess of the target business to identify underlying issues and the drivers of its historic and projected profits and cash flows.
- Vendor consulting through services to vendors, ranging from evaluating disposal or divestment options through to compiling post-transaction actions and obligations.
- Vendor due diligence through compiling objective information to help vendors ensure strong business position and preparedness for the sale process, and to supplement the buy-side due diligence process of potential purchasers for a more streamlined process.
- Regulatory reporting by supporting clients considering listing on the NSX or SSX stock exchanges, raising debt or equity finance, undertaking or defending acquisitions, or entering into mergers.
- Strategic & Commercial Intelligence (involving strategic, commercial and operational issues): gathering and interpreting relevant information; integration and synergy analysis; operational due diligence and performance assessments.
PEF Capital is best placed to provide these services with its industry-relevant capabilities, detailed industry knowledge, superior service and performance, and powerful insights gained from continual research into the key aspects of completing transactions successfully.
We do not provide advice to retail clients. Our advice does not include profit guarantees.
Helping private enterprises & public sector agencies continually improve & meet their goals.
Deal execution, from planning to delivery, with expertise to guide you through the deal process.
Providing a range of professional services to keep you focussed on your core business.
- Queensland pool safety regulations to prevent drowning fatalities 10 April, 2019
- Has Venture Capital Benefited Australians In Recent Years? 18 December, 2018
- Passive Investing – ETFs are a lot riskier than first thought 4 September, 2018
- Here’s why you need a data room. 21 August, 2018
- How to Raise Capital for Your Business 16 August, 2018