Strategic business planning is centred around setting mid to long term goals for your business and creating strategies for achieving them. Seeking sound advice from a firm that specialises in helping founding teams grow to a scale-ready stage with as little mistakes as possible is vital.
Our expertise is drawn from our experience of consulting on strategic business planning for more than 2,000 companies. We know the struggles you will face at each stage in each are of business: management, sales, process, marketing and personnel hiring.
Your strategic plan clearly communicates to your team and your stakeholders the outcome of a robust planning process that includes initial analysis, goal setting and implementation of a business action plan. You strategic plan sets out the internal and external drivers, vision statements, high-level objectives, implementation guidelines and resourcing considerations. It demonstrates to potential future investors and current external stakeholders that you take your business seriously and encourages them to do the same.
How we can help?
Early stage and small business operations struggle at times to keep sight of what is most important - their mission. Our strategic business planning consultants have a help our clients achieve a success rate that is 164% higher than their peers. We specialise in scalable services based traditional, innovation, and technology-based businesses.
We assist clients to make strategic plans to achieve:
- new customers and greater transaction consistency
- operational improvement and corporate social responsibility culture and efficiency
- lower operating costs and increased margins at each level
To do this effectively we need to first understand where you business is now, how it operates internally, what drives its profitability and how you stand up against your competitors. We then look at the direction you want your business to go and then help you figure out how to get there.
- Newsletter – March 2019 1 March, 2019
- Mizzie The Kangaroo: develop through fun 24 December, 2018
- Has Venture Capital Benefited Australians In Recent Years? 18 December, 2018
- Passive Investing – ETFs are a lot riskier than first thought 4 September, 2018
- Here’s why you need a data room. 21 August, 2018