How we can help?
Our focus is on helping you support your staff as they transition through the different stages of change, with the goal that they adopt new procedures in line with your evolving business objectives.
We assist your internal human resource function through personnel recruitment and compatibility profiling to really help you understand your team and how best to lead them.
Employer support is provided to ensure these staff members adopt learning strategies for self improvement and organisational perspectives that align with existing the business requirements.
Your internal human resource function can draw on our guidance through more challenging tasks such as performance management of under-performing staff members.
Change, employment & recruitment
A supportive and nurturing change management program is essential for successful transitions and realignments on an organisational level. To be successful, organisations need to understand how their individuals process change.
We work with employers on following tasks:
- confidential recruitment
- performance management of underperforming staff members
- organisational structure planning and changes
- conflict resolution in workplace settings
- personnel contract negotiations
We do not advise employees or represent parties in industrial action matters.
Internal HR support.
Support systems for internal Human Resource functions.
If you have been selected for a business audit, here is what you need to know.
Organisational restructuring including realignment of business groups, candidate selection and redundancies.
- Newsletter – March 2019 1 March, 2019
- Mizzie The Kangaroo: develop through fun 24 December, 2018
- Has Venture Capital Benefited Australians In Recent Years? 18 December, 2018
- Passive Investing – ETFs are a lot riskier than first thought 4 September, 2018
- Here’s why you need a data room. 21 August, 2018