Government and Regulation
Our government and regulation work focuses on local governments and State government agencies. We have an intimate knowledge of local government and State government issues, and broad experience across many portfolios and agencies.
- consultants whose experience working in the public sector gives them genuine understanding of the needs of clients
- practical advice and robust analysis
- a dedicated team that operates nationally from our Brisbane-based office
Doing business with government?
We consult to many private sector clients doing business with government. This gives us a clear understanding of the priorities and unique processes involved with public-private negotiations and agreements.
For private clients, we consult on:
- licencing and other regulatory applications
- grants applications and compliance reporting
- regulatory actions taken by council or State government
- policy drivers which impact specific industries
Helping private enterprises & public sector agencies continually improve & meet their goals.
Deal execution, from planning to delivery, with expertise to guide you through the deal process.
Providing a range of professional services to keep you focussed on your core business.
- Queensland pool safety regulations to prevent drowning fatalities 10 April, 2019
- Has Venture Capital Benefited Australians In Recent Years? 18 December, 2018
- Passive Investing – ETFs are a lot riskier than first thought 4 September, 2018
- Here’s why you need a data room. 21 August, 2018
- How to Raise Capital for Your Business 16 August, 2018