Human Resources for evolving organisations
Our focus is on supporting your Human Resources function as they transition through the different stages of change, with the goal that they adopt new procedures in line with your evolving business objectives.
We consult on personnel recruitment and compatibility profiling to really help you understand your team and how best to lead them. We advise executive management and boards on the use of control parameters that promote positive organisational cultures.
Employer support is provided to ensure these staff members adopt learning strategies for self improvement and organisational perspectives that align with existing the business requirements.
Your internal human resource function can draw on our guidance through more challenging tasks such as performance management of under-performing staff members.
Change, employment & recruitment
A supportive and nurturing change management program is essential for successful transitions and realignments on an organisational level. To be successful, organisations need to understand how their individuals process change.
We work with employers on following tasks:
- confidential recruitment
- performance management of underperforming staff members
- organisational structure planning and changes
- conflict resolution in workplace settings
- personnel contract negotiations
We do not advise employees or represent parties in industrial action matters.
Helping private enterprises & public sector agencies continually improve & meet their goals.
Deal execution, from planning to delivery, with expertise to guide you through the deal process.
Providing a range of professional services to keep you focussed on your core business.
- Queensland pool safety regulations to prevent drowning fatalities 10 April, 2019
- Newsletter – March 2019 1 March, 2019
- Mizzie The Kangaroo: develop through fun 24 December, 2018
- Has Venture Capital Benefited Australians In Recent Years? 18 December, 2018
- Passive Investing – ETFs are a lot riskier than first thought 4 September, 2018