Crafting creative ideas into beautiful products
Involve Design develops products that work - ready for manufacture. And they do not quit until our clients are 100% satisfied. Involve Design works with all sorts of folk: inventors and entrepreneurs; small and large companies needing real Industrial Design.
The development process is rock solid and takes the Product from pure 2D concept design to physical working prototypes, branding and finally production ready data with manufacturing options.
Gareth Schroder is the Principal Designer at Involve Design, founding the business over 11 years ago. Gareth builds on his previous experience as Studio Manager of Pulse Solutions, a Design and Manufacturing company based in Archerfield Brisbane that worked in point of sale displays and consumer product development.
The latest design completed by Gareth is the DELTER COFFEE PRESS, the first coffee maker designed from the ground up to solve one of the biggest brewing challenges - uncontrolled agitation. The result? A more delicious coffee every morning, with less bitterness, and more clarity.
- Queensland pool safety regulations to prevent drowning fatalities 10 April, 2019
- Newsletter – March 2019 1 March, 2019
- Mizzie The Kangaroo: develop through fun 24 December, 2018
- Has Venture Capital Benefited Australians In Recent Years? 18 December, 2018
- Passive Investing – ETFs are a lot riskier than first thought 4 September, 2018