Website Design & Online Presence
Emerging website design principles and mobile technologies have created new planes of awareness from which consumers experience products and services. Businesses now rely on these as key elements to their expansion - to demonstrate credibility and provide customers and clients with easy access to services and information.
In 2018, there were more than 15 million app downloads each month in Australia. More than 77% of consumers globally accessed some form of internet services. More people choose visiting a business's website over viewing information via television or newspaper when researching and purchasing a product.
Data-driven organisations are increasingly looking to embed next-generation analytics and algorithms into business-as-usual processes. Machine-learning based algorithms and prescriptive analytic techniques enable organisations to adapt to changing circumstances rapidly or increase their computational capacity intelligently.
Text analysis is a cornerstone of social listening, which involves understanding social media conversations by overlaying text and sentiment with engagement statistics, locations and demographics. Survey responses, forms and other text content can be analysed using techniques like Natural Language Processing (NLP) for correlations and meaningful insights.
Giving you a competitive online advantage
We provide clients a commercial advantage in the following areas:
Application design and website optimisation, including intuitive functionality and mobile optimisation, responsive design and eCommerce platforms.
- Machine learning and prescriptive analytics for data science using various programming languages and models. Social listening and analytics platforms including analysing unstructured textual data.
- Visualisation of data based upon your business rules, including custom charts and presentations to transform data and workflows into meaningful journeys and process automation.
When optimising a website, the SEO team at PEF Capital look at both on-page factors and off-page factors. Throughout our search engine optimization process, we use ethical white-hat SEO techniques.
White-hat SEO uses techniques that are in line with the terms and conditions of the major search engines, including Google. On the other hand, black-hat SEO deploys tactics like keyword stuffing, unintended redirects and clocking to trick users and search engines. Search engines have developed sophisticated algorithms to detect and penalise websites employing black-hat techniques. This means that it does not pay to take short cuts: white-hat SEO requires time and effort but the results will pay off in the long term.
On-page & Off-page optimisation
When competing for the attention of potential customers on the internet, there are many hoops to jump through - Google claims to use over 200 ranking factors when analysing your website. Staying on top requires comprehensive search engine optimisation (SEO). This is further complicated by search engines such as Google regularly updating their algorithms. Google rolls out an update almost every day!
Search engine optimisation is performed in two ways: on-page SEO and off-page SEO.
On-page SEO optimises the elements and content on your web page and website. These include html tags such as heading tags, title tags and text modifiers. On-page SEO also focuses on the structure of your website such as its linking architecture.
Off-page SEO involves activities outside your visible web pages which promote your website on the Internet. Essentially, it is the process of integrating it into the greater online ecosystem so that search engines and consumers see it as authoritative and trustworthy.
Application design - creating enterprise-quality solutions
User interface (UI) and user experience (UX) is our priority when turning software requirements into compelling application designs. It takes time most businesses can’t spare. Our application design solutions enable us to quickly transform your requirements into beautiful wireframes and application design concepts. Within a very short period, you can visualise user experience and test interaction models. A dedicated project manager ensures a single point of contact and accountability. Our service guarantee means you pay only for outcomes, not time.
Benefits of engaging PEF Capital for your application design project:
- a team of designers on hand and scaleable to fit your requirements
- Accountability and regular communication with your dedicated project manager
- Guaranteed results means you only pay for outcomes, not time spent our developers
- Get your project finished ahead of the competition with delivery of prototypes within 3 days and full applications within 7 days.
Helping private enterprises & public sector agencies continually improve & meet their goals.
Deal execution, from planning to delivery, with expertise to guide you through the deal process.
Providing a range of professional services to keep you focussed on your core business.
- Queensland pool safety regulations to prevent drowning fatalities 10 April, 2019
- Has Venture Capital Benefited Australians In Recent Years? 18 December, 2018
- Passive Investing – ETFs are a lot riskier than first thought 4 September, 2018
- Here’s why you need a data room. 21 August, 2018
- How to Raise Capital for Your Business 16 August, 2018